Duration 04 hours / Difficulty: Low
Term 13:00hrs (approximately)
We will visit one of the most beautiful areas near Puerto Natales, the beautiful Laguna Sofia, located only 30 minutes from the city.
We will make a 3 hour ride on a horse, where we will arrive at the Condor lookout, located in the Sierra Señoret. During the excursion we will cross Lenga Forest, crossing rivers and a great diversity of avifauna.
Upon reaching the viewpoint we can see the majestic Andean Condor next to the spectacular geography sculpted by the glacier era.
What does it include?
– TRF private IN-OUT
– Pick and drop off Hotel in Puerto Natales
– Baqueano Guide (Spanish/English)
– Whole equipment to horseback ride
– Wind stopper jacket
– Rain jacket (depending on weather condition)
– Feather jacket (depending on weather condition)
– Gloves (depending on weather condition)
– Hat for sun
– Water bottle