Duration 3 hours / Difficulty: Low
Start 09:00am / 15:00hrs
Term 12:00hrs / 18:00hrs (approximately)
Cerro Benitez, only 24kms north of Puerto Natales, together with the famous Cueva del Milodon, one of the most important nature reserves in the country, with its 550mts above sea level is one of the best viewpoints of the province and sighting zone of the largest flying bird of the Andes, the Andean Condor. These beautiful birds inhabit the Benitez sector, flying over and posing on the rocky walls so that everyone who visits their habitat can observe them and photograph them.
During the trekking, Eagles and Condores will begin to peek out welcoming you to their habitat.
What does it include?
– Private transport
– Pick and drop off Hotel in Puerto Natales
– Excursion guide (Spanish-english)
– Trekking sticks
– Wind stopper jacket
– Rain jacket (depending on weather condition)
– Feather jacket (depending on weather condition)
– Gloves (depending on weather condition)
– Hat for sun
– Water bottle