Duration 04 hours / Difficulty: Low
Term 14:00hrs (approximately)
Ride in Puerto Natales to the top of the Sierra Dorotea. This sierra serves as a natural border between Chile and Argentina and from the top it is possible to observe all the surroundings, especially the city of Natales, with the Gulf Almirante Montt, Ultima Esperanza fjords and mountains. The adventure to the viewpoint is guided by a local baqueano between forests and meadows. The physical lever that is required as well as the experience of rider is low. The horses are Patagonian that is used to do their tourist trips. It’s a great half day break in Puerto Natales.
What does it include?
– Pick up/drop off at Hotel Puerto Natales
– Baqueano Guide (Spanish)
– A little something to eat when you get back from the horseback ride
– Whole equipment to horseback ride
– Wind stopper jacket
– Rain jacket (depending on weather condition)
– Feather jacket (depending on weather condition)
– Gloves (depending on weather condition)
– Hat for sun
– Water bottle