Duration 3 to 4 hours / Difficulty: Low
Start 09:00am / 15:00hrs
Term 13:00hrs / 19:00hrs (approximately)
Visit the docks that gave origin to the Province of Ultima Esperanza and the city of Puerto Natales, framed in the incredible geography at the feet of the Mountain range and shore of Ultima Esperanza and Eberhard Fjords.
You will know the history, will walk along the coast of the fjords where the European settled more than 100 years ago, and will enjoy a good tasting of local gastronomy in the old house of colonists decedents of the zone.
What does it include?
– Private transport
– Pick and drop off Hotel in Puerto Natales
– Excursion guide (Spanish-English)
– Visit to Puerto Bories – Puerto Prat – Puerto Consuelo
– Tasting of local gastronomic
– Walk Eberhard Fjord.
– Wind stopper jacket
– Rain jacket (depending on weather condition)
– Feather jacket (depending on weather condition)
– Gloves (depending on weather condition)
– Hat for sun
– Water bottle